Why I'm Happy To Be A Liberal




I was going to hold off on my daily postings until the workday truly starts, but I stumbled onto the blog over at fashionintelligentsia and almost died of happiness.

Can we please direct our attention over to Barack Obama's official online store and look, just for a moment, of all of the great designer pieces. I dont know what I want more. As pictured above we have a tee by Juicy Couture, a tote by Marc Jacobs and another tote by Diane Von Furstenburg. Maybe I'll just splurge on all three when the next paycheck rolls around -- just disregard that silly little article that I posted yesterday.


(P. says: You know I had to comment on Obama's "Runway to Change"...gotta point this out...nautical+classic white tee+nod to the past with old-fashioned pin+leftist politics = gets my vote...Ha! Talk about fashion and democracy coming together, literally.)


Also on my shopping list that the lovely bloggers at fashionintelligentsia pointed out to my impulse buying needs? This super pretty Kate Moss for Topshop heart cardigan which will go perfectly with all of my high waisted skirts for work this fall. So pretty, so fantastic, and the US Topshop store is finally up and running!

-M

Free Blog Counter
Pop Culture Paradox