Monday's TV Preview



It's Monday. Which means one thing. My predictions/what previews have given away to me about tonight's Gossip Girl. Thankfully maybe those advertising people at the CW have taken my hint -- only 4 minutes worth of previews are around for tonight's episode. Even still, I feel as though some vital information has been leaked that I could do without knowing before watching.


S and Lonely Boy are dunzo. Which means, in true teen drama show spirit, there's a competition to see who would date first. I wish me and my exes played this game, because I'd always win... seeing that normally there was overlap with boyfriends, which means if this game was an Olympic sport, I'd be on a frickin Wheaties box (take that Michael Phelps).


The apple of Lonely Boy's newly single eye? New girl. Amanda -- who I'll only call A. Which is slightly wrong, seeing that A comes before B and this girl is no Blair. Is it just me, or does she have braces in this preview? What is she? Twelve? She's a walking joke among the Constance Billard (think, Dalton School) campus, and with those frumpy clothes, she could use a makeover a la Tai in Clueless pronto. Downgrade, Lonely Boy. You're like Ryan Phillipe post-Reese Witherspoon. Tsk tsk. The apple of S's eye? Word is that she's having lunch with hockey boys. Another thing S and I have in common (aside from our amazing sense of fashion and love for studded tops).


Vanessa (aka Punky Brewster) stops taking Nate's calls. He whines, which is awfully unattractive for a gigelo. Little J gets ignored by B's minority army in the hallways -- why does the Asian girl never get to talk? I take offense to this. If anything, I would know that trendy Asian girls are so not the silent type.


4 minutes sure gives a lot away (and a lot to talk about). Good improvement Gossip Girl preview makers, but keep trying.


-M

Free Blog Counter
Pop Culture Paradox