Newsflash!

It's been a few days since we've rounded up the latest gossip milling around. What are you waiting for? You know you wanna click, click, click
**(sorry, had to put in that New Kids reference... it's only a phase, or at least I hope).

"Professionals" weigh in on Womanizer. Our opinions? M loves it. P 'hates how she says 'womanizer.''


Posh Spice defys gravity. Impressive.

Now they're denying the obvious? I'd fire this publicist LiLo.

Tina Fey. You're freakin amazing. I'd vote you into office (just not your lookalike, Palin).


Does it make me lower class if I admit I've always drank Kool-Aid?


Married? But I heard she's such a you-know-what!


See, I told you all to just stop bitching. It won't change Mark Zuckerberg's mind!


This doesn't mean I'll not be mad if I catch my boyfriend watching it.

Thursday's gonna be a quality CNN kind of night.


-M

Free Blog Counter
Pop Culture Paradox