Create playlist

Sometimes you just need a bangin' playlist to get you in the mood!


Santogold - Shove it (Switch Remix) (Thank you GG)
Teyana Taylor - Google me baby (sigh...another GG contribution)
LCD Soundsystem - New York, I love you but you're bringing me down (ok, who sees the pattern?)
Kanye West - Love Lockdown
Pitbull ft. Lil Jon - Krazy
Nas ft. Damien Marley - Road to Zion
Fat Joe ft. Lil Wayne, The Game - Ain't saying nothing (Remix) (Thanks V!)
Rakim y Ken - Down (Old but so gooood)
Mocean Worker - Tres tres chic (best.song.ever.)
Fredde Le Grand - Put your hands up
Ida Corr - Let me think about it (Fredde Le Grand Remix)
Kevin Rudolf ft. Lil Wayne - Let it rock (SO GOOD!)
Jay Z ft. Kanye West, Lil Wayne, T.I - Swagga (OMFG! Jay + Weezy + M.I.A sample = amazing)
- P

Free Blog Counter
Pop Culture Paradox