Alert: Closet Addition!


I just received this by the ever-so-friendly FedEx man at work today. On sale at Neiman Marcus (here, in case you want to look like me) for cheapo. Things like this make my days brighter (What was that about overspending again?). I plan to pair it with a pair of sheer leggings, throw on some flats and go to the New Kids on the Block concert in two weeks with my beloved momma. That's right, I know you're jealous. Why would you be jealous? Because they still cause scenes like this, and maybe my new Velvet Jeweled Minidress (above) will get the attention of Joey, Jordan, Jonathan, Dannie or Donnie (or more importantly, Donnie's brother Mark Wahlberg). Mmmmm. My seven year old dream come true.

In other news, I just stumbled across this article and this video this afternoon. Love her or hate her (I love her, for the record), you have to feel bad for the girl. Is this really the best time for Mommy Dearest Lynne Spears to be writing a tell-all novel? I don't feel the need to re-read the past two years in tabloids in a confined, ghostwritten "memoir." Plus, reports ring true in the fact that dear Brit-Brit only shaved her head not too long ago, and was in rehab in a shorter time than it takes to get over breakups (it's been 7 months, for the record, and I would argue that a solid breakup takes about a year or so). Let's hope for a solid comeback, more silver Versace dresses, and no more bra and panty hookerware. My fingers are crossed, although the more I think of it, the more I'm happy that my parents weren't show parents. Normalcy can be a good thing (surprise, surprise!).

-M

Free Blog Counter
Pop Culture Paradox