YouTube Memories!

(photo courtesy of last.fm)

While forking through YouTube in light of the below post, I suddenly remembered mine and P's obsession a little over a year ago with Brad Doggett. Younger than us (thereby making us feel kind of like failures, but hey, who cares), we found his YouTube page during our senior year of college and his a-maz-ing cover of Sweetest Girl by Wyclef Jean. Well, tonight I log into his YouTube page (excuse me, channel), and what do I find but -- gasp -- Lil Wayne covers. What did I do to deserve this reward? Amazing, simply amazing. Check out the cover of Lil Wayne's Mrs. Officer. It's music to my little emo heart (and ears!). Also new since my last YouTube check for him, a self-titled EP on iTunes. Impressive.

Now that you're obsessed too like P and I - Tweet him like I did... honestly did everyone get Twitter before me? I feel so behind the 8-ball.

-M

P.S. Brad, if for any reason you're reading this. Will you hook a girl up with a mp3 of your Wyclef and Lil' Wayne covers? I don't know how much longer I can take not having this stuff on my iPhone!

Free Blog Counter
Pop Culture Paradox