HAPPY OPENING DAY!!!

(photo courtesy of mlb.com)

So what if it's 1am and I have yet to go to bed before a half-day of work tomorrow? I feel like a child on Christmas Eve (which also happens to be my birthday, so imagine the kind of excitement I'm explaining). It is officially the best day to be a Bostonian (or a honorary Bostonian, I don't judge). It's OPENING DAY at Fenway Park!!! Yes, there is rain in the forecast, and rumors of the game (possibly) pushed till Tuesday, but let's not get ahead of ourselves. For me, I rest assured that tomorrow will be the day. Or at least I can only hope so much.

I will be wearing a red, Beckett (as he is the starting pitcher tomorrow), with dark denim jeans, Red Sox crocs (don't judge me, they are the only pair I own, I promise), a green Red Sox sweatshirt and my favorite Red Sox cap with a navy blue and red Ralph Lauren bag (much like this one).

Cross your fingers for no rainout (how would I explain another afternoon off to my boss?), lots of Sam Adams Summer Ale and Fenway Franks. A and I will be at Fenway and a full report tomorrow night will be posted!

-M

Free Blog Counter
Pop Culture Paradox