NYC Goes Crazy For Topshop!

(photo courtesy of: http://www.nitrolicious.com)

My BFF, A, located in NYC (Don't get me started on the distance. Five hours on the Mass Pike might as well be an ocean between us!), reported to me (along with the NY Mag) last night via phone that the line for Topshop is, "around the corner." She stated that the Kate Moss for Topshop line wasn't worth the wait, and who are we kidding, our bank accounts can't cushion more than a few items anyway. Apparently, everyone else in NYC can afford to though. Is there a money tree somewhere and is keeping it a secret?!


As I've said before, I love the Kate Moss for Topshop line. P with her non-US roots, always had envy-worthy clothing and accessories from Topshop. I think of it as what my mother always tells me. I want what I can't have (Apparently I run into the same situation with clothes as I do with men). Regardless, Kate Moss her royal modelness was present in NYC herself to do the honors of opening Topshop in a goregous emerald green dress and (what looks to be) a royally gorgeous tan. While she normally looks robotic (no offense Ms. Moss) or too out of it from her questionable activities, the Topshop opening was a reason for celebration for even the stiffest of models! Look at her, she even dances with shopping joy (around the 1:08 mark)!!!


-M

Free Blog Counter
Pop Culture Paradox