W.O.D.

(image courtesy of: http://www.fcpsteach.org/)

After a brief hiatus (the Monday holiday and the workweek in general kind of threw us off), the W.O.D. is back. Love it and use it in a sentence today!

W.O.D.: Malapropos -- Unseasonable; unsuitable; inappropriate.
Example: Ew. Did you see that she wore a Yankees jersey to the Red Sox game last night? How malapropos.

Q.O.D.: "The little ones were crawling into a strange glowing ooze from a broken canister nearby. I gathered them up in an old coffee can and when I awoke the next morning, I received a shock. For they had doubled in size. I, too, was growing. Particularly in intellect. I was amazed by how intelligent they seemed, but nothing could have prepared me for what happened next: one of them spoke." - Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles (don't judge, it's in honor of this Daily Intel post!)

Free Blog Counter
Pop Culture Paradox