Words of Wisdom From Lady GaGa


"Lady Gaga has been shouting at her teacup. The 'Poker Face' singer, who is regularly photographed with the cup, is furious her cherished crockery is receiving more attention than she is. She said in a radio interview: 'My teacup is so famous. I yelled at her today I said, 'You're stealing my thunder go to bed!' You know now it's a gimmick and it's just my teacup. That's my teacup that I like to take everywhere it makes me feel at home. It's become a celebrity.' The 23-year-old star - who refuses to drink from any other cup - says the china set helps her cope with bouts of homesickness." - photo and quote courtesy of ONTD.

Mine and P's take?

P: Carrying around that teacup must be pretty annoying for Lady GaGa, no? Idk, it seems pretty inconvenient. What kind of statement is she trying to make?

M: I KNOW. If there's liquid in there, how does it not spill out all the time? How does she not have tea all over her dresses and shirts? And it's HUGE, it's gotta be heavy.

M: Part of me thinks she's nuts, part of me totally gets her, and part of me thinks she's totally awesome. If i were famous I'd totally carry around like my teddy bear, just because. So maybe that's like Lady GaGa and her teacup.

-M&P

Free Blog Counter
Pop Culture Paradox