Red Fingertips Are To Die

(photo courtesy of: http://caffeinecourt.blogspot.com)

I have long been a follower of the black nail polish trend. Consider myself a slave to what I see on The Hills all you want, but nothing used to make me happier than a nice coat of black OPI nail polish that goes with almost any outfit. Don't think so? Run to your closest Saks Fifth Avenue and look at this season's line from Theory (my personal favorite work-appropriate clothing line). Navy blue and black together? Didn't my mom always tell me that was a no-no? Guess no more.

As much as I love the black nail polish, my mood has changed for the brighter. Call it the only good influence from the worst show ever, but Miss Whitney Port pulls off the red nail polish quite well. This has inspired me to run to Sephora and slick on a few coats of Curve-aceous from their Sephora by OPI line. I must admit. I love the results. I feel empowered simply by the bold color. Consider red nails the new red lip. Paired with a good pair of heels, I can take over the world -- or at least the city of Boston.

-M

Free Blog Counter
Pop Culture Paradox