W.O.D.

(photo courtesy of: http://www.fcpsteach.org)

In my middle school years, my favorite teacher of all time would write a D.O.D (for today's date), W.O.D (word of the day), and Q.O.D (quote of the day). In this spirit, my roommate and I decided to implement this, for at least today. (W.O.D. is of thanks to him. Sentence and Q.O.D. is all M.)

I mean, why not impose a spirit of learning into Pop Culture Paradox? We love learning, even if we aren't in school anymore. Plus we all love the scene in Clueless where Cher tries to teach Tai a new word a day. And if those California girls can do it, so can we. Try using it in a sentence of your own today! So, without further adieu...

W.O.D.: Paragon -- a model of excellence or perfection.
Example: Pop Culture Paradox is a paragon within the blogs on the interwebs.

Q.O.D.: "Your blog inspires me to be more digitially active." - A (my bestie of all besties)
Why? Because isn't that the main point of this blog anyway? Mission accomplished.

-M

Free Blog Counter
Pop Culture Paradox