Spring Break Shuffle 2009 - Pop Culture Paradox Style

(photo courtesy of ilounge.com)

So, point your finger all you want. I know I graduated from college in 2008. But a year ago, as my final Spring Break came and went with my boyfriend in Florida, I made a pact to forever celebrate Spring Break - the happiest time of year. The idea occurred to me while waiting at an outdoor bar while an older couple stood next to us. They proclaimed that they too, were on Spring Break. What an ingenius thought. Leaving the city during the summer is so overrated anyway! It's nice in the city when it's warm. There are rooftop pools, events (and fried dough vendors!) in the Common, sailing on the Charles River, beautiful days to walk down Newbury Street. No, it's definitely true. This - the cold, still snowy, bitterly windy city days - that is the best time to get the hell out of downtown Boston and to a sunnier climate. That being said, I will be heading down south for all of next week to tan, beach, boat - and enjoy a Patron margarita or two (or twenty -- c'mon, I'm a college graduate but I'm not ancient and boring yet).


So iTunes basically read my mind last night, while I bummed around watching Dancing With The Stars (sidenote: Team Melissa! She did great!). Planning to create my own playlist of the iTunes Top 25, I see in the iTunes Music Store a gift from above - the Spring Break Shuffle 2009 playlist. While I could write their list here, I won't. You all can go on ahead and read it yourself. But enjoy the official Pop Culture Paradox Spring Break Shuffle 2009 (in no particular order).



Asher Roth - I Love College
Lady GaGa - Just Dance
Britney Spears - If You Seek Amy
T.I. - Dead & Gone
Flo-Rida - Right Round
Eminem - Crack A Bottle
Soulja Boy - Kiss Me Thru The Phone
Beyonce - Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)
3OH!3 - Don't Trust Me
Kevin Rudolf - Let It Rock
The Lonely Island - I'm On A Boat
Jason Mraz - I'm Yours
Kat DeLuna - Unstoppable

As always, download legally (please!). Love iTunes and love your music.

-M


Free Blog Counter
Pop Culture Paradox