Smurf Gummies?

(photo courtesy of www.facebook.com)


While cruising the internet on this fine wintery afternoon, I stumbled across this "fan" page on Facebook. Smurfs are all the rage right now. They're cute. They're blue. And they're awesome. Look at Sephora's exclusive makeup line by Too Faced. Plus, every girl always wants to be a Smurfette (especially when she is always the only smurfette around endless cute blue guys). I'm obsessed though. Where can I get these candies? The whole fan page is in French, and as a Spanish student for 19 years, I cannot comprehend the important 411 on the Facebook page. Where can I find them? Where can I buy them? Are they blue raspberry flavored? And if they're only available in - gasp - France, or some French-speaking country, then can someone PLEASE FedEx me a bag asap? Comments appreciated everyone.

-M

Free Blog Counter
Pop Culture Paradox