The City...the worst show ever?


Sooo...I just spent a better part of my day off watching a "The City" marathon...ick...what a terrible show...and not terrible in the 90210/Privileged/any other random teeny bopper show that I secretly love but acknowledge is poorly made sense...truly BAD TV...Tila Tequila/Bachelor bad...:P The appeal of Whitney in "The Hills" was her seemingly nonchalant attitude to the LA drama that followed LC/Heidi around and the fact that she seemed to have a good (and smart) head on her pretty little shoulders...her practical twist on high-end fashion was refreshing in a show filled with catwalk copycats...alas, how the mighty have fallen. Damn you MTV! I knew it was bad from the moment her nasaly voice started narrating the show during the premiere...then when her Australian boytoy was introduced...goodness, I honestly thought he had a speech impediment for the whole first episode...and eww is it just me or is he just another Justin-Bobby?! What an awful show...stay away from this MTV offering...!

Free Blog Counter
Pop Culture Paradox