Tea Heaven

(image courtesy of www.teavana.com)
Although the Prudential Center has taken away my beloved Mango, there is still Teavana to keep me satisfied. I have long been a tea and coffee addict. When I feel healthier, I go for teas. In high school I was the Starbucks Chai queen. I drink tea nightly while curled up on my couch, watching Friends reruns. It's delicious and I blame the Asian in me for being hooked.

Introduce Teavana to my tea fixation. Walls of tea of every flavor imaginable. Last week I tried the 'Sour Cherry Serenade' which tasted like a neverending red Sweettart (always a good thing). With A in tow, I tried the Raspberry Sangria flavor. Again. Delicious. Today I tell my trusty Teavana man that I have the start of a scratchy throat. He whips up some white tea peppermint blend with lots of honey. Hopefully it'll get the job done.

With prices comparable to Starbucks, Teavana isn't a cheap thrill, but it's worth the penny for the rest of you tea lovers out there. And if you can get away with it, just linger by the wonderful sample stations located in every store - I suggest the Chai they always have available - and drink to your hearts content.

-M

Free Blog Counter
Pop Culture Paradox