Dear Gossip Girl Writers. I Bow Down To You. Xoxo.

(photo courtesy of eonline.com)

Now, now, I know I normally tend to blog about the BEST SHOW EVER the day after the episode airs. However, this post is to serve as a reminder and warning to you, dear readers, that if you did not DVR and do not watch/download/stream or however you choose to get your weekly Gossip Girl fix then you are missing out. Because tonight was the BEST EPISODE EVER of the BEST SHOW EVER. Period. The end. No arguments. I am in awe of far and few things (the makers of delicious champagne, Diane Von Furstenberg and the energy of young children top the list) but Gossip Girl writers, you have outdone yourself. I bow down.

I hate to post spoilers. And so I won't. Go buy the episode on iTunes in a few days (or I know you know the illegal streaming sites too, don't lie). Watch it on your iPod. iPhone. Whatever gadget you want. Have fun, just don't gasp as loudly as I did in the middle of a lecture hall class. Heaven knows I wouldn't want to get you in trouble.

-M



Free Blog Counter
Pop Culture Paradox