Soda Pop Everywhere!

(photo courtesy of: http://www.joshcampoverde.com/)
While walking through South Station in Downtown Boston last night, I felt overwhelmed as I looked up, down and all around to find the new Pepsi logo and advertisements everywhere in the train station. Apparently, Pepsi felt the need to buy out all of the advertising space available in my beloved train station. Maybe they're trying to woo over the Coca-Cola loyalists of the Fenway Park area -- evidence here -- or maybe the overwhelming amount of advertising show danger for Pepsi Corp. in these recessioned times.

My idea for Pepsi executives to boost sales? Although I love your ad that says "Sody Pop" -- because, well, who really says that anyway -- go back to Britney being your spokesperson and maybe you'll have me sway from my Diet Coke. Or, maybe not, but it's worth the effort.
-M

Free Blog Counter
Pop Culture Paradox