Pandora Love!

(image courtesy of makeuseof.com)

I feel the need to take a break from my (again) neverending piles of work to proclaim my love to you dear Pop Culture Paradox readers, for the Web 2.0 godsend that is Pandora.com. Better than internet radio, Pandora is like my own musical psychic. I tune it into the "Teen Pop" (yes, amusing but true) genre station and for 8 hours a day, while I work away like one of the seven dwarfs in Snow White's house, this site reads my mind and always plays what I want to hear. Britney. Old school NSync. Black Eyed Peas. Lil Wayne. It's genius. I love it - and believe me, if you have a full time job, you do (or should) too. It can read moods, I swear. You miss an ex, and somehow "Tattoo" by Jordin Sparks starts to play. You're mad are your significent other, and suddenly "Stronger" by Ms. Spears starts to play. It's a smart one, this Pandora player.

In other updates, I am attending the Boston advance screening of Confessions of a Shopaholic tonight. Expect a full review, opinion and debrief tomorrow.

-M






Free Blog Counter
Pop Culture Paradox