I've been a bad blogger!

God, it's been so long since I logged onto the blogger website I barely remembered the password :S So sorry dear readers, I've been one lazy blogger...but luckily M has been making up in blogposts for the both of us...gotta love her!
To say things have been insanely busy would be a massive understatement...I got an unofficial promotion at work that has been keeping me in the newsroom at all odd hours of the day and I barely have time to breath or keep up some semblance of a social life let alone blog...
But...I recently read Meenakshi Reddy Madhavan's (aka Compulsive Confessor, my fav guilty pleasure blog to read) new book "You are here" which basically read like a series of her blog posts compiled together in book format and "fictionalized"...MEH...anyway, its spectacular success kinda reminded me of popcultureparadox and what we could do with it...the kinda ppl that get famous off of blogging I tell you...If she can do it...M & I can't be that far behind, right?!

Free Blog Counter
Pop Culture Paradox