Eminem Wants Us To All 'Crack A Bottle,' So I Guess We Will...

(photo courtesy of: http://eminem.celebden.com)
Remember Eminem? I hardly do. His music is stashed in my memories of middle school where my discman (yes, remember life before iPods?) rotated through an odd assortment of Eminem and *NSync. I was a confused child. Also confusing, how I (along with a million other 13 year old girls) thought this man was attractive. I blame being young and naive at the time.
Anyway, we all apparently remember Eminem according to this week's Billboard Hot 100 Chart. He's back with a new single, Crack A Bottle. I gave it a listen or two. It's not horrible, but it's not great. Maybe it's part of growing up, but I cringe at most Eminem songs now. I just can't find the joy in hearing about killing his girlfriend and stuffing her in a trunk. Thanks, but no. I'll pass on it and listen to my *NSync album instead.
-M

Free Blog Counter
Pop Culture Paradox