I'd Rather Be working Than Watch 'The City'

(image courtesy of nypost.com)

I felt the need to write my views on 'The City' after bumping into P's post on my Facebook feed. I, unlike with the recent Gossip Girl episode, agree 110% about P's views on The City. What I like and need to bring up though - that even worse than Whitney Port's voice on the show is (who I think is the she-devil herself), Olivia Palermo. I think so strongly about this fact, that I'm taking a time out from my neverending projects at work to vent this out to you, dear readers. I can't stand her attitude, her labeling (of herself!) as a 'social.' This doesn't make you cool Ms. Palermo, and your bad interviews with the Post doesn't help either. It makes you look dumb. So do your droopy eyes, while I'm on this topic.


With this, and Whitney's friend Erin (I mean, who IS SHE anyway? Gawker doesn't even know!) and the skeezeball guys that cheat on their girlfriends. Pop Culture Paradox proclaims 'The City' as the worst show ever. Don't tell me I haven't given it a shot. I've watched all the episodes. I tried to like it. I love 'The Hills.' I love LC, Audrina and Lo. I love them so much that I watch the dvds (regularly!). I just will not ever like this knockoff of such a good, mind numbing show. It's like having the knockoff (ew) Fendi bag while gawking at your best friends' real one. No thanks. It's a bad sign when the theme song is the best part of the episode. It's actually a shame. What a waste of a really good Pussycat Dolls song.

While I'm writing. I need to make a sidenote of two things, as time at work doesn't permit me to write a real newsflash post this afternoon.

Even the media loves this stupid '25 things' list trend on Facebook (for the record, my best friend at home A refuses to do it still. I gave in).

Oh no. How will Michael Phelps buy his weed now?


Miley Cyrus. My people hate you.



I don't even eat eggs and I'd so eat this.


Oops. Did I say two? I meant 4. Enjoy everyone, happy Friday -- AND
happy 21st birthday l! one of our dearest popcultureparadox readers!

-M

Free Blog Counter
Pop Culture Paradox