File >> New Playlist

(photo courtesy of: http://iphonenews.desinformado.com)

But first, a sidenote. As we know, P and I differ on the topic of this week's Gossip Girl episode. Apparently the Daily Intel sides with P on this one (at least I have the siding of my friends A and L and my own desire to see the shadowy image of the scandalous teacher ripping Dan Humphrey's belt over and over and over and over again). That being said, I must put the plug in for my dearest and nearest show and state my confidence against any sign of O.C.-age. I mean, afterall, Josh Schwartz (the producer of both) learned his lesson the first time around. Yes? Plus, we know Blair Waldorf could take Marissa Cooper (and Summer Roberts) out in one mean spirited bitch slap anyday.

Now, onto your dose of new music advice - remember kids. Download legally (iTunes is your friend!), or illegally (and just don't say that I influenced you in any way).

Lily Allen - Everyone's At It (and everything else on her new album It's Not Me, It's You)
Kelly Clarkson - My Life Would Suck Without You (extended version)
Nylon Pink - Hello Drama
Jurassic 5 (feat. Nelly Furtado) - Thin Line
Kat DeLuna (feat. Lil Wayne) - Unstoppable
3OH!3 - Don't Trust Me
The Veronicas - Untouched
PCD - Top of The World

Download. Enjoy. Listen. Love.
-M



Free Blog Counter
Pop Culture Paradox