Rock The Vote



In case you've been living under a rock, tomorrow is election day. As in, the day that there is finally light at the end of the tunnel of the past 8 years and I get to wake up before the crack of dawn to try to vote before work.

While I've made my political alliances very clear -- pro-Obamarama, anti-Palin (I still have nightmares of that Katie Couric interview), I don't think I've stressed the importance of voting yet. While you might be like my boyfriend who forgot to submit a request for an absentee ballot, chances are that you're registered and wondering if you'll make time/find time/take the effort to go vote. The youth vote is huge this year (maybe more than ever before?), so please, for everyone's sake, vote vote vote vote. I hate being preachy, but I think we all know what this election means.

For those who haven't been following the campaigns, here are some references so you can make your best educated decision on who to check the box for.

Issue comparision
from Boston.com
Where the candidates stand on women's rights

And just for a giggle. McCain showed up on SNL this weekend. :)

-M

Free Blog Counter
Pop Culture Paradox