Kali Klum


Well M., while you may have been agonizing over what to dress up for Halloween as, Heidi Klum had no such issues.
She dressed up as the Hindu goddess Kali. Kali is often associated with death and destruction, which I guess is the reason behind why Klum to dress up as her.
To be quite honest, I didn't have any particular reaction (positive or negative) to her dressing up as a Hindu godess...readers, any thoughts?

EDIT UsMagazine.com has Klum's explanation

How did Heidi Klum come up with the idea to be a scary Indian goddess for Halloween?

"It was actually my assistant's idea," she told reporters at her annual Halloween bash Friday at NYC's 1 Oak. "My husband [Seal] and I were in India last year, so she said, 'Why don't you do an Indian goddess? Like a scary Indian goddess?' And I said 'OK!'
"So then she Googled around and she found Kali and showed me a picture, and I loved it," Klum said. "I loved it because she's so mean and killed all these different people and [had] fingers hanging off [her] and little shrunken heads everywhere."

- P

Free Blog Counter
Pop Culture Paradox