It's like I checked into rehab, and baby you're my disease


Uh, hi. Yum. Please tell me you all have checked out the new Rihanna video for Rehab featuring my most favorite celebrity crush, J. Timberlake. The song is great - one of my favorites off of Good Girl Gone Bad since it came out. It's quality breakup (and maybe makeup and hook-back-up -- or maybe that was only in my case) music back in 2007. Regardless. We have Mr. Timberlake taking a (clothed, unforch) shower in the desert. In a hot black beater. We have him rolling around on a car with Rihanna -- which I don't mind, because I just superimpose my face on her body in my mind. It's a hot video. Mainly because he's hot. But I'll stop gushing. But watch the video - it turns up the temperature in my cubicle at least.

Sidenote: My mom claims that I have a celeb crush on Justin Timberlake because he has an uncanny resemblance to my boyfriend. Coincidence? Is my family making this resemblance in my mind? Did I score the ultimate jackpot of a boyfriend? Will my children be absolutely gorgeous and boy band stars one day? Please, refer to my Facebook (if you're friends with me that is. Heh. Heh. Heh. Sorry to everyone else), and give me your two cents.

-M

Free Blog Counter
Pop Culture Paradox