Newsflash!


It's Thursday! Count down the hours till the weekend with me and these links.

Well, this just seems mean of the NYTimes.

I've listened, NYMag, and I don't agree. Bring back The College Dropout, Late Registration, Graduation. Come on Kanye, throw me a bone here.

But the Storm can't match the iPhone's stylish simplicity. Apple for the win.

While we can all bask in the wonderful that is Britney Spears's Circus, I stumbled across this, and can't help but remember to please hope that she can keep it together this time.

Irony! At it's finest.

Uh, I dont even watch this stupid show, but this Gawker roundup made me burst out laughing (sorry co-workers if my fit of giggles disrupted your work).

Tom Cruise probably bribed someone with to get K.Holmes this gig.

-M

Free Blog Counter
Pop Culture Paradox