File >> New Playlist


Yes. This afternoon I realized that there is, indeed, a life beyond Brit's new album. Lo and behold, there's a treasure chest of new music on my iPhone for my listening consumption. Check out my current picks, download (legally or however you wish. It's all your prerogative.), and enjoy -- just don't let your headphones continuously fall out of your ears, much like how mine did my entire commute home today.

Britney (no last name needed) - Kill The Lights, Amnesia, Quicksand, Circus
Fall Out Boy - I Don't Care
Hilary Duff - Holiday
John Mayer & Ben Harper - Waiting On The World To Change (2008 Election Edition)
Kanye West - Heartless
The Dream - Let Me See The Booty
P!nk - Sober
Chris Cornell - Scream
DJ Khaled - Out Here Grindin'

-M

Free Blog Counter
Pop Culture Paradox