AMA Performance Roundup


Apparently, according to the gossip blogs this morning, the American Music Awards was on television last night. Did anyone even know it was on? Did anyone even really care? Regardless, I didn't know (and, okay, didn't care that much - all that really matters in the music world are the Grammy's to me for award shows), and was sitting in a car en route back to eastern MA yesterday evening. Did you miss it too? Lucky for you and me, all (I think?) of the performances are available on YouTube.

Check out the links below (thank you YouTube, ONTD & DailyMotion):

Mariah Carey - I Fall In Love
Taylor Swift - White Horse
Miley Cyrus - Fly On The Wall
Beyonce - Single Ladies
JoBros - Tonight
P!nk & Sarah McLachlan - Angel
Leona Lewis - Better In Time
Christina Aguilera - Medley
P!nk - Sober
Rihanna - Rehab
Alicia Keys - Superwoman
NEW ADDITION: NKOTB - Medley

EDITORS NOTE: after watching most of these - if you watch one and only one, have it be the P!nk performance of Sober. I've never been a huge huge fan of hers, but she blows this song out of the water. Also, can someone please tell Xtina that the red lipcolor just doesn't work anymore? Please? Someone? Anyone? Oh and with P's notifying me of NKOTB's performance on the AMA's - everyone, please take a moment out of your day to swoon over Donnie W. with me. K? K.

Happy watching!
-M

Free Blog Counter
Pop Culture Paradox