Newsflash!


It's been too long. Hope you were catching up with your news. You weren't? Well, here you go.

Frown face. Don't talk to me today. And no Boston Globe, this doesn't help.

Who's going to write those worst-dressed lists now???

We never got cool speakers like this at UMass.

Hearst is like the Grinch this year.

My favorite college professor once told me that advertising is everywhere. The New York Transit Authority agrees.

In case you've been living under a rock, the material girl is on the market again.

Think the economy sucks (because it does)? Here's how to survive.

Another NYMag skanky sex diary. I can't even come up with clever titles for them anymore.

I seriously need to see this movie. asap.

Facebook just got a little bit scarier.

If someone makes/sends me these for my birthday (Dec. 24th everyone!) I will love you forever.
Are you afraid of turning into your parents? Yes.

Avoid those email mistakes!

-M

Free Blog Counter
Pop Culture Paradox