Match Made In Heaven

(image courtesy of www.sortuv.com)


My friend S asks me how I get word of so many deals in the city. While my research and sources are secrets, I'm willing to share information. Today's bargain Boston event? Match Burgers & Martinis on the corner of Mass Ave & Newbury Street in the Back Bay. Thursday nights from 5-10pm. $5 entrees for women. Yes, $5 entrees. Be prepared to wait for a table or make a reservation in advance - Boston fashionistas are slowly hearing about this event and not saying no, with good reason. Take a peek at their menu and you'll see their normal mini burgers around $5-$7 each normally, but Match Thursdays mean $5 entrees. Filet mignon. Lobster pasta dishes. Grilled rosemary chicken. Delicious. S and I each ordered the filet mignon (for $5, as if anyone can say no) and washed it down with fabulous cocktails. At $12 each, the signature martinis are steep, but when the food is so cheap, allowing one is doable. My favorite pick: their Pop Culture martini. It's no surprise that I chose it by name alone. Rimmed with strawberry Pop Rocks, the super sweet martini tastes like candy with coconut Bacardi and various juices. I love.

-M

Free Blog Counter
Pop Culture Paradox