The Bargain Maven Says...


(image courtesy of SmartBargains.com)

I know a good deal when I see one. I'm known to act irrationally on good deals, but I consider the action fitting the need. While doing work today, I stumbled on SmartBaragins.com (one of the sites I work for) and found their 2 for $75.00 designer dress sale.

Shocking, actually. Some of my favorite designers and brands. Dresses that are normally priced way more than $75.00 each for two for $75.00? Do my eyes deceive me?


Check out the selection for yourself, but here are my suggestions. A black dress that's perfect for cocktails and first dates (and channels your inner Lauren Conrad). A white dress that's perfect for summertime BBQ's (or any event that might include seeing your significant others' parents or family). Or a frilly dress with tulle skirt that channels an inner Carrie Bradshaw. I'm lusting.
-M

Free Blog Counter
Pop Culture Paradox