come over to the light side


Call it a summer fling if you will. Haters say it won't last past the post-Memorial Day, pre-Labor Day summer stretch. But I don't care...I'm young and in love! 

My love affair with white denims is in full swing. 

I recently bought a gorgeous pair of white denims from Citizens of Humanity and it is unbelievable how they've brought about a lovely new freshness to my tired old tees and same ol' gladiators. I love wearing my usual casual outfits but mixing things up by replacing my dependable blue jeans with chic white denims. The new jeans just sort of make everything seem less stale and boring. 

Whether you pair your white denims with monochromatic neutrals, pretty pastels, bright prints and geometric patterns or punk-inspired accessories...just try not to spill anything on them!

Free Blog Counter
Pop Culture Paradox