M hearts Matthew Williamson for H&M

(image courtesy of http://www.stylefinder.com)

I am known to treat myself to a bit of payday indulgence here and there (or as often as bi-weekly paychecks allow). This week was no different. After browsing the Matthew Williamson for H&M racks at my downtown H&M for weeks, I went in prepped to finally buy a piece or two. Lo and behold, I walk in and the Matthew Williamson racks gone.

Never one to be detoured by an obstacle when there is a fashion goal in mind, I started to scour the racks around the store in hopes of finding some of my beloved Matthew Williamson. After a few short minutes of flipping through racks of 30% off summer pants and burnout tees, I find the sleeveless peacock print top. In an extra-small. Exactly what I wanted. Hallelujah.

Two big thumbs up on this purchase from this fashionista. While it's made of viscose, it feels silky. The scoop neck falls perfectly. The colors go with any pair of dark denim jeans and makes an after-work outfit 'pop.' I'll admit that I (ew) wore it two nights in a row this weekend. Possibly unsanitary, I assure you readers that it's safely in my hamper now and will be washed for plenty of more wear. I only wish I had been able to get my hands on the peacock print tunic dress (seen on Nicky Hilton and Katy Perry here!). Woe is me.

-M

Free Blog Counter
Pop Culture Paradox