Fashion Roundup!


(image courtesy of: http://www.debutanteclothing.com)


I've been a neglectful bad blogger! My regrets. Forgive me and enjoy the rundown of my interweb findings.

Introducing my new obsession. Theoutnet.com. My alliances are fully with Rue La La, don't get me wrong. But don't tell my boss, but everyone knows that a key to bargain shopping is shopping around. Having choices is key, so just like Marshalls and TJMaxx, we have Rue La La and The Outnet. Tomorrow's deal? Christian Louboutins for $300. While it's a bit much for a pair of shoes, the red soles are so worth it. Also worth glancing at on The Outnet? Their DvF collection. In particular, this silk dress that is 80% off. Jump on that size 4 fashionistas.

***

In the advertising world. Welcome the summertime Snuggie, the wearable towel. I know what I need to ask for my next gift...

***

Lastly, by now everyone knows that traffic is blocked in Times Square in NYC. I'll be able to see this for myself while I go visit bestie A in her Midtown apartment in a few weekends (just in time for the DvF sample sale!), but my current view? Not even the elimination of cars and taxis can make Times Square any less of a tourist seizure. No thank you.

***

-M

Free Blog Counter
Pop Culture Paradox