My Life Would Suck Without You

I have been a deliquient blogger. I know, and I'm sorry. But you know what they say. Holidays bring the crazy - meaning parties, family issues, gift giving, and hardly no time to breathe. P and I have hardly even talked, and that's saying something because even though we're divided by an ocean or two, we talk everyday - normally. Anyway, then post-holiday, the new year came around, and the new year brought almost breakups, and a severe lack of incentive to write. Anywho I AM BACK, and finally there's something worth writing about.
Here you go loverfaces. Kelly Clarkson's new single. If the YouTube link is dead, sorry, just search it in the box bc it'll be everywhere by the end of the day. I (and my prep school best friend, A) ARE OBSESSED with it (not to mention that I feel a certain emotional link to the lyrics. Maybe K.Clarks and I have similar love life issues). Welcome back, KClarks. Pop music has severely missed you. Let's stay with the 'Since You've Been Gone' era and not slip into that 'My December' era of music that we can just forgive and forget about. K? K.
-M

Free Blog Counter
Pop Culture Paradox