Newsflash!

I know, it's been awhile since a newsflash occurred. How did you all ever survive without your daily dose of pop culture?



(Belated) TABLOID.COVER.WEDNESDAY. Enjoy.



Wait a goddamned second. Facebook employees are given Jack Spade bags upon hire?! Someone give my HR department this idea. Please?

Crying because she's a sorority girl in trouble? Crying because she totally fell off the ugly tree? Who knows, and who really cares

.
Caroline Kennedy. The most popular girl on the block right now. (You know you're popular when people start talking shizz about your marriage.) I'm sure her last name doesn't hurt on the popularity scale too.

And where would this person be in 6 days when I need champagne to celebrate my impending birthday?

Old news. But still brings the LOL every single effing time I watch it

.
No Vera Wang at Bryant Park this year? You must be kidding me.

Question. If I disappeared off of Facebook, would screenshots of my former profile show up on Gawker.com?

Is the recession driving those over at the New York Times to the bottle? With the launch of this blog, I'd have to think yes (don't wory NYT'ers. You're not alone. Me and my best friend Yellowtail will always hang out with you for a glass or twenty.)

Listen, as long as she doesn't shave her head again, we're all good.

Mean, prep school girls. Haven't changed a bit since 2000.

In a week and a half, the items on this list are so last year.

Should I be offended that P sent me this article with me in mind? Lush? Yes? Oh well.

Happy reading! If you're in the northeast like me, get ready for the blizzard coming tomorrow. I for one am wishing I had bought a new pair of boots...

-M


Free Blog Counter
Pop Culture Paradox