Don't worry, P and I are still alive.

I know everyone, it's been a bit of a crazy week around Pop Culture Paradox. Our jobs and personal lives are stressed to the max trying to cram everything necessary in before the holiday break (Yay, I get three whole days off. Hallelujah.). I figured it was necessary to awake from the dead (and depths of reports that I have in front of me) and remind everyone that we're here, don't you worry.

A big thank you goes out to a friend of one of my nearest and dearest, L. I dont' know who you are, but I LOVED getting an im that says: ****** (11:52:52 PM): i just caught up on about a month's worth of pop culture paradox. tell her to keep on truckin' and if I checked regularly would LOVE for her to post more! haha. i'm obsessed

Really, whoever you are, thank you! It makes me feel that much happier about this little baby of a blog that P and I maintain. Keep being obsessed. Obsession can be a good thing, and we love it.

A holiday gift to you (Happy Hanukkah, Merry Christmas, Happy Kwanzaa... Happy Solstice?) for this afternoon. I know you all love them so (and you're just lazy for not poking around the great music blogs on blogger).


File > Create New Playlist
Katy Perry - Hot & Cold (Rock Mix)
Metro Station - Seventeen Forever
Britney Spears - Unusual You
Lil Wayne - Comfortable
Fall Out Boy - America's Suitehearts
Death Cab For Cutie - The Ice Is Getting Thinner
The Academy Is... - About A Girl
The Cab - Bounce


Download (legally! please! love iTunes and love us!). Listen. Love.
-M

Free Blog Counter
Pop Culture Paradox