It might be December, but in my mind it's March


If you're from the Boston area, unless you've been living under a rock for the past few weeks, you should very well know that Red Sox 2009 tickets start going on sale tomorrow morning at 10am. Consider this post your wake up call. Set your alarms, (I know I will) and log onto redsox.com. Good luck beating me there, because you know I'll be sitting in bed on my laptop at 7am starting to hit 'buy' in hopes I can nab my tickets early.
What I'm eyeing? Sox Pax. Opening Day Pack to be precise. If I'm not there on April 6th at 2:05pm to see the opening day game against TampaFuckingBay, well... scratch that, because I'll be there. Until then, good luck buying tickets and I'll see you at Cask'n Flagon soon enough!
-M

Free Blog Counter
Pop Culture Paradox