Ungaro: An Example Of The Mighty Fallen

(photo courtesy of elle.com)

I wanted to refrain from touching on this subject. But as I sit, sipping my cup of tea at the end of this long weekend watching reruns of the Rachel Zoe project, I ask myself, "What happened to Emanuel Ungaro?" In this episode, my wishful best friend, Rachel Zoe, gushes at Ungaro's synonymous nature with fun and flirty party dresses. I love party dresses. Poofy. Bubble. Sleek. A-line. Tight and form-fitting. I'll wear them all. Black. Blue. Pink. Plum.

This does not scream of party dress couture to-die-for perfection. I do not blame la Lohan. Prior to her continual trainwreck nature, I was a Lohan fan. I have Confessions of a Broken Heart on my iTunes. I listen to it occasionally. I even enjoy it. Unlike her designs. Heart-shaped pasties do not amuse me (or the NYT). I beg Ungaro to pick up the pieces of this collection, and wow me for spring 2011. If that happens, everyone can pretend this never happened.

-M

Free Blog Counter
Pop Culture Paradox