File > New Playlist

(image courtesy of: http://www.techdigest.tv/)

New iPhone (the 3GS, and yes, it's amazing) calls for a new playlist.

Britney Spears - 3
From The Singles Collection, my favorite pop princess delivers again. Available today on iTunes, 3 is essentially everything I love about pop music smushed into 3 minutes and 22 seconds. True story, reviewers say that, "3 is more of a surefire dance-floor stomper than anything Brit loaded onto Blackout or Circus." Agreed.

Dragonette - I Get Around
This song was the highlight of last week's episode of The Hills. Catchy and the only thing that perks me up during my morning commute.

Dashboard Confessional - Belle of the Boulevard
My emo guilty pleasure band unveils a new album on November 10th. This first single screams of the Dusk and Summer era. Essentially I'm thrilled. Songs like this make me feel like I'm 20 forever.

Kris Allen - Live Like We're Dying
It's catchy and he's cute. Enough said.

Jay Z & Alicia Keys - Empire State of Mind
I wonder why Jay Z ever said he was retiring, but with songs as good as this (and let' s be honest, the entire The Blueprint 3 album), I don't really care.

-M

Free Blog Counter
Pop Culture Paradox