things we love. gossip girl monday edition.

(image courtesy of gossipgirlinsider.com)

The night is here. After three long months without my guilty pleasure, it's back. As an ode to it's return, I dedicate my favorite things to the best. show. ever.

Headbands - They're as appropriate for young professionals as they are for 12-year-olds. A proper way to style hair, keep it down, and controlled. Blair Waldorf wears it best. Always.

Fitted leather jackets - A staple of Serena van der Woodsen's wardrobe. Totally chic with a bit of edge. Best with golden hardware and a heavy dose of attitude.

Veuve Cliquot champagne - For champagne lovers (and stereotypical Upper East Siders), there is no other bubbly.

Cupcakes - Because Gossip Girl makes me think of New York. New York makes me think of Magnolia Bakery. Magnolia makes me need a cupcake, immediately.

-M

Free Blog Counter
Pop Culture Paradox