Home Is Where...

(image courtesy of Google Images and wikipedia.org)
My best friend, A read my last post, and seemed apprehensive for my newfound love for Bloomingdales. She warned, “if you switch teams, I’ll switch besties.”

Point taken.

A and I have been Neiman Marcus fiends for years. It was not a lie when I said that there’s a department store that feels like Disney World. Yesterday, A mapped (and color-coded) where she’d be okay with living in the future. While reviewing her results today, we came to the conclusion that “Home is where the Neiman Marcus is.”

We love the merchandise at Neiman Marcus. We love their after-Thanksgiving and end-of-summer sales. We love the same blonde saleswoman that always seems to be working the contemporary section when we’re there. Last time I walked in, she even asked me where my friend was. “New York, she’s devastated that there’s no Neiman’s there,” I replied. Let’s face it, Bergdorf’s simply doesn’t match up.

Best yet, the Neiman Marcus website excels far past that of Bloomies, Saks or Nordstrom. An organized rolodex in comparison to the rest, the Neiman’s website is easy to navigate, always updated and somehow always has the best sale merchandise. Don’t believe me? Tell me where else anyone can find an $11 Splendid tee?

-M

Free Blog Counter
Pop Culture Paradox