Luxe indulgences


(image courtesy of http://www.luxpartythemes.com/)

Champagne is one of my favorite treats and splurges. Moet. Veuve Clicquot. The inexpensive bottle of Martini & Rossi. My Andre filled college days. The drink screams of luxe celebration. Plus I love the taste, and how the bubbles look floating through my Tiffany & Co champagne flutes.

This weekend, while shopping with my close friend T, I found a new indulgence. Hotel Chocolat on Newbury Street in Boston. Upon walking in we were greeted with a sample of their signature milk chocolate, which can turn even the most non-chocolate prone individuals (such as myself) into chocolate lovers. Stacked along the walls are fruit filled truffles. Solid bricks of milk, dark, and white chocolate. Chocolate lollipops and nutty truffles. While browsing the store, I found the holy grail of chocolates.

White chocolate champagne truffles. Color me obsessed. Smooth white chocolate with a champagne soaked ganache. I bought and I ate. Few things in life bring such happiness than the first bite of one of these truffles. My next buy? The pink champagne truffles. Life is about indulging.

-M

Free Blog Counter
Pop Culture Paradox