Recycle Your Jeans!


(image courtesy of http://www.societystylist.com)

Going green has been an ongoing trend for as long as my mother has told me to recycle my used glass Snapple bottles. While I'm admittedly bad at recycling on an everyday basis, there is finally a recycling event that I can get into.

For the rest of August, participating Barney's New York locations agree to give 20% off a future denim purchase in turn for anyone's unused, too small, never will wear again jeans. Dig through closets, find those bleached jeans from high school or the pair with beading (face it, it won't be back in style anytime soon) and treat yourself to a new pair of Seven for all Mankinds or Citizens for Humanity. With fall right around the corner, is there a better way to treat yourself?

-M

Free Blog Counter
Pop Culture Paradox