Dear Santa (and Mrs. Claus)...

(image courtesy of onthebaseline.com)

Christmas season is my favorite season. Snow, piping hot mochas, my approaching Christmas Eve birthday and shopping. I can hardly contain my jubilance.

I am a very easy person to shop for. My boyfriend knows that he can walk into Bloomingdales -- blindfolded, no less -- and walk out with the future of a successful Christmas morning. My mother, however, still insists on obtaining an annual Christmas list. So here it is, mother and dear readers – consider it a gift guide for your favorite fashionista.


David Yurman Blue Topaz Moonlight Ice Ring – Roped sterling silver. My birthstone. Pave-set diamonds. Please, and thank you.

Cupcake Chardonnay and Cabernet Sauvignon wines – My favorite wine brand of the moment. Affordable and smooth without the dreaded morning after hangover.

Cashmere pants – My new obsession. I hardly even mind doing dishes or laundry when legs are so uber comfy.

Riedel O stemless glasses – Because I need to drink my Cupcake chardonnay in style. Plus, it’s time to upgrade from the college-aged Crate & Barrel goblets.

Chanel Black Satin nail polish – I predict that the green nail trend will be short-lived. But black nails? An always chic look to match my cashmere sweaters.

-M

Free Blog Counter
Pop Culture Paradox